- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes»
- Cookies & Biscuits
Chocoholic's Moist Chocolate chip cookies
Cookie Monsters Welcome!!Click thumbnail to view full-size
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 9 min
Ready in: 19 min
Yields: usually 2 dozen
- 2 Cups Flour
- 1/2 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Cup Softned Butter, Margarine works too!
- 3/4 Cup White Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract, (imitation is OK!)
- 2 cups Chocolate Chips, ( I usually Substitute white chips, cherry chips, peanut butter chips or butterscotch depending on m
Destructions (Instructions for the layperson)
- Oven Temp: 350°
Mix flour, cocoa powder, baking soda in bowl. set aside.
- Beat butter, white sugar, brown sugar, add eggs one at a time, add vanilla and give it a good beating ( not too rough)
- slowly fold in flour mixture until well mixed.
Add chips and stir some more.
- drop in 1 TBSP size cookies on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 9 to 12 mins
- Remove from oven and let cool 5-10 mins(if your house is like mine this step never happens!)
- Serve and enjoy!
They are CHOCOLATE. GET REAL!
|Serving size: 6 cookies ( I try to make that the Max I eat) |
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change
depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been
professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|