Chocolate Brownie Cookies
Prep time: 40 min
Cook time: 12 min
Ready in: 52 min
Yields: 3 people
- 300 grams Brown Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 200 grams Butter, Melted
- 200 grams Chocolate, Melted
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 250 grams Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 150 grams Dark Chocolate Chips
- 150 grams White Chocolate Chips
- 1 packet Vanila Ice-cream
- In a bowl, add brown sugar and eggs. Whisk them together until they are mixed properly.
- Now add melted butter, chocolate and vanilla extract. Mix all the ingredients.
- Take flour, baking powder and salt. Add them to the liquid mixture and mix them until they form a smooth batter.
- Lastly, add dark chocolate chips and white chocolate chips in the batter and mix them.
- Keep the mixture in refrigerator to chill for 30 minutes.
- Grease your baking tray. Scoop out you mixture on the baking tray.
- Bake your brownie cookies in pre-heated oven on 180 degree celsius for 12 minutes.
- Serve warm Chocolate Brownie Cookies with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream and enjoy the sweet delight of chocolate.