Chocolate Lava Cake
- 120g Good Quality Chocolate or Nutella
- 1tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/4tsp vanilla extract or essence
- 3tbsp sugar
- 3tbsp all purpose flour
- Melt the butter and chocolate in the microwave. It will take about a minute.
- In a bowl whisk the egg, egg yolk, vanilla and sugar.
- Add the flour in the egg and sugar mixture.
- Then pour in the melted chocolate mixture and whisk it all well together.
- Grease 3 ramekins with butter and pour in the batter equally.
- For air-fryer it will take 6-7 minutes at 200 degrees celsius. For oven it will take 8-10 minutes at 200 degrees celsius.
- After the cake is done add a scoop of your favorite ice cream and enjoy your cake.
© 2020 Food Master