Chocolate Pancake Recipe
Pancakes are usually made of all purpose flour or white flour and uses lots of butter. I have tried to generate a healthier version of it using whole wheat flour, sunflower oil and dark chocolate.
Whole Wheat Pancake
- Take a bowl. Beat an egg in it. Add melted dark chocolate and stir. Now add whole wheat flour, baking powder, sugar, custard powder, chocolate syrup, vanilla essence and oil to it. Add milk in order to make the paste little thinner. Beat the mixture so that the batter becomes fluffy.
- Heat a flat pan in the stove. Pour 1/4th cup or one scoop of mixture for one pancake on the pan. Bubbles will appear on the upper side of the pancake. Wait till all the bubbles burst and flip the pancake. Cook for 20 more seconds and take it out from the pan.
- Repeat the process with the entire mixture. Plate the pancakes nicely one over the other so that they look like layers. Pour maple syrup over them and serve hot.
- Four tablespoons of whole wheat flour
- One egg
- Two tablespoons of melted dark chocolate
- Three teaspoons of sugar, powdered
- One tablespoon of sunflower oil
- One teaspoon of chocolate syrup
- Half a teaspoon of baking powder
- One teaspoon of vanilla essence
- One tablespoon of vanilla flavored custard powder
- Milk, as required