- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes
Christmas Candy: Peppermint Chocolate Fudge
Rate this recipe please!
Extremely simple recipe for a sweet festive candy. This would make a great gift when poured into a pretty mold and wrapped in a plastic bag with a Christmas bow.
Dress up your pretty fudge!
- 2 cupos milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- dash of salt
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- 6-8 crushed candy canes
- Line an 8x8 or 9x9 baking dish with waxed paper. Set aside.
- Melt chocolate chips, condensed milk, and salt in a large sauce pan over low heat. Take caution not to burn the chocolate. Remove from heat; stir in peppermint extract.
- Pour fudge into the prepared pan. Sprinkle the top with the crushed candy canes. Chill for 2 hours or until firm. When the fudge has cooled and firmed, turn it upside down on a cutting board and peel off the waxed paper. Cut into small squares and arrange on a serving dish.