Chunky Guacamole Recipe with Habanero Peppers
Habanero peppers add a little kick, and bring the ingredients of this chunky guacamole recipe together wonderfully! Serve this recipe as a dip with tortilla chips for a tailgate or cocktail party, or try it as a condiment for your favorite Mexican dish!
Ingredients (makes 1 quart of guacamole)
- 4 avocados; peeled, seeded, and mashed coarsely
- 4 Roma tomatoes with seeds removed, and chopped fine
- 2 habanero peppers; seeded and chopped fine
- 1/2 of a medium sized red onion; chopped fine
- 2 oz. lime juice
- 1 oz. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 3 minced cloves of garlic
- In a bowl mix together tomatoes, olive oil, lime juice, red onion, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Slowly stir in the avocados.
- Using plastic wrap, cover the bowl so that the film is touching the surface of the guacamole.
- Refrigerate for 30-60 minutes before serving.