Cinnamon Swirl Snack Recipe
What's good about the cinnamon swirls snacks
Making cinammon swirl snacks can be a fun and a good baking experience these snacks are made out of cinnamon which is my favorite and if you are the type of person that loves to bake for fun because it's your hobby or you just simply want to try out something new then you have come to the right place. Take in mind that if this is going to be your first time making these that you have patience and the feeling that you really want to do this because if you dont then the cinnamon swirls might not come good but if you follow the instructions, ingredients and the cook time they can can come out fantastic and taste good at the same time.
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 2 tablespoons light cream cheese, softened, 1 tablesspoon of light cream cheese on each slice of bread
- 4 teaspoons sugar, Is going to be mixed with the cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, Is going to be mixed with the sugar
- First step- that you need to do is trim the crust from the bread slices. Second step- spread 1 tablespoon of softened cream cheese on each bread slice. Third step- roll up the bread slices using the cream cheese on the inside. Fourth step- Now you are going to cut each of the rolls into three equal size pieces. Fifth step- Mix together the cinnamon and the sugar.
- Sixth step- after you cut each of the rolls into three what you have to do is spray each snail with butter and roll them with the cinnamon and sugar mixture. Something that you should always remember when doing these cinnamon swirls is that you should not dip the roll ends as this can ruin the cinnamon swirl and the rolls will not come out as they should. Step 7- Place rolls on a pan that is not that greasi to place rolls seam side down. Step 8- For the roll swirls to bake place them in the oven at 350 degress for 10 minutes or until they are light brown in color. (Not dark but light) Step 9- Finally when they are ready to eat you can serve them immediately or if you choose to you can let them cool for 1 to 2 days.
The nutrition facts for the cinnamon swirl snack
|Serving size: 16 squares|
|Calories from Fat||9|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 1 g||2%|
|Carbohydrates 8 g||3%|
|Protein 5 g||10%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|