- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
Citrus Fish En Papillote
- 1 1/2 - 2 pounds cod or other white fish such as haddock
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons parsley, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin, ground
- Whisk lemon juice, olive oil, parsley & cumin in small bowl. Rinse fish and place in a large zip lock plastic bag. Add marinade and marinate in refrigerator for a couple of hours, turning bag to coat fish after first hour.
- Preheat oven with rack in middle to 400 degrees. Remove fish from refrigerator and allow to come to room temperature for 10 minutes. Season 13 x 9 x 2 inch glass dish with olive oil. Lay parchment paper in dish with enough to cover fish. Remove fish from marinade and place on paper with parchment covering to form a loose pouch. Bake for 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
© 2014 Molly Brose