- Food and Cooking»
Both sides of the story: Drinking coffee.
Drink no.2 in the world
It is estimated, there are over 100 million people in the U.S., who drink coffee daily and around a quarter of them drink 13 or more cups per week. Coffee is the second most consumed hot beverage in the world, right behind tea, which is especially consumed in Asia and somehow connected to some cultures.
Science changes its opinion constantly whether a cup of coffee can harm your body or not. The answer is still fairly unknown. The latest research by the the National Institutes of Health–AARP Diet and Health Study came up with unsuspected results. After analyzing the relationship between coffee drinkers and mortality they found out people who drank any coffee actually lived longer than those who didn't.
- Coffee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Everything about coffee, including detailed health research
Why NO ?
-Opinions whether coffee increases blood pressure and cholesterol are different. Almost everyone agrees however, that four or more cups of coffee per day can harm, especially if you drink turkish coffee.
-Coffee has energizing effect but there are no proved researches, that would prove, coffee can harm you body and be the reason for hearth conditions. Some people feel increased hearth rate, which can be a sign, their body can not go along with the effects of coffee.
- You shouldn't drink coffee if you feel under pressure,angry or sad. One of the effects is, it will increase this feelings. That can also happen if you drink 3-4 cups of coffee in a row. By some people, coffee is the reason for sleeping problems.
- Women who drink coffee, lose more calcium and have more chances to get diseased for osteoporosis.
- Drinking coffee can may affect on your stomach.It can cause abdominal pain so never drink coffee on an empty stomach. Adding some milk or cream to coffee can prevent that.
- Coffee increases apetite because it encourages production of cortisol. We will feel hunger and thirst much faster after a cup of coffee. Also, coffee can not replace food in any way.
- Eventually, coffee colours teeth darker.
Why YES ?
- Coffee contains caffein, which is a stimulant for our bodies. It will wake you up and increase your concetration, that is why it is so popular in the morning. Coffee also increases digestion and excretion of water so it is commonly used in losing weight diets.
- Medical researches prove that drinking coffee can lower the amount of ashtma attacks. It also lowers the possibility of diabetes ( type 2 ).
- Statistics show, coffee can help you with migraine attacks or simple headaches. Caffein also speeds up pain killers and shrinks veins, so it lowers blood amount running to your head
There are tones of other things and effects connected to coffee, but not all are medically proven. Science is still devided when it comes to the question whether coffee is good for you or not.
And after all, we must not forget the number one reason to drink a cup of coffee is probably just to chat with your friends or family and simply enjoy a drink as a relief from the modern world's stressful way of living.
A question for you ...
Do you drink coffee
- The 5 Best French Press Coffee Makers
The quickest way to make the best fresh coffee is to use a French press coffee maker.
- What is your most favorite kind of coffee?
What is your most favorite kind of coffee? in the HubPages The Sandpit Forum
- Portal nasvetov in informacij | MojLajf.si
Preberite dnevno sveže nasvete z vseh področij. Zdrav način življenja, prehrana, gibanje ...