- Food and Cooking»
- Cooking Ingredients
Birthday Cake Rice Krispie Treats
Confetti rice crispie treats
Ooooh someone made rice krispie treats!
No matter what kind of party I throw I almost always make rice krispie treats you know "for the kids". Guess who ends up eating them? Everyone of course. There are never any left over. This recipie is a fun little twist on the original. Quite simple and just plain old fun!
- 6 cups rice krispies
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons light karo syrup
- 1/2 cup funfetti cake mix
- 1/4 cup rainbow sprinkles
Create some fun!
- In a large saucepan melt the butter and marshmallows on a medium low heat. Stir until smooth then turn off the heat.
- When the marshmallows mixture is smooth and melted add the karo syrup and funfetti cake mix and stir until well mixed.
- Then add the rice crispies to the mixture and gently fold until all of the rice krispies are well coated.
- Pour the rice krispie mixture into a pregreased casserole dish.
- Then for the grand finale. Sprinkle your krispies with Rainbow sprinkles!
|Serving size: 2 squares|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
- How to Clean Up Party Confetti
How to clean up party confetti. This can be a messy chore. Luckily there are some easy tips and tools to make this job fast, easy and fun!
- How to Celebrate a Teenager Birthday
If you are planning a birthday party for a teenager, consider these suggested activities for groups of teens. Teen birthday celebrations can be low-key or extravagant, depending on your budget and their interests. Don't forget that your teen is still
- Planning a Fabulous, Fun, and Inexpensive Birthday P...
The key to a successful birthday party at any child's age is to remember that the goal is to make that child feel special while helping guests to have a good time, too. As simple as this assertion is, making it happen requires that you set up the rig
- Your Kids Birthday Party: Ideas for Party Favors
One of the seemingly unavoidable expenses in hosting your childs’ birthday party is the inevitable “Loot Bag” party favor. My personal opinion is that this concept was dreamed up by the party supply...