- Food and Cooking»
- Dietary Restrictions»
- Dietary Restrictions for Health
Cooking: Gluten Free Chicken, Tomato, and Spinach Pizza
make sure to distribute the toppings evenly so you get a little bit of everything! | Source
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 10 min
Ready in: 20 min
Yields: 1 personal pizza
- 1 Udi's Gluten Free Premade Pizza Crust, (or alternatively you can make your own crust - I also recommend Pillsbury Gluten Free Pizza dough)
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 1/2 cup grilled chicken, diced
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1 roma tomato, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup-3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- parmesan, to taste
- italian seasoning, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lay out the roma tomato slices on a cutting board and lightly salt them (to remove some of the extra moisture and keep the pizza from being watery). Let sit for 5-10 minutes until ready for use.
- Prepare your crust by following the directions on the package. If you are making your crust from a homemade dough or the Pillsbury dough, shape your crust and bake for just a few minutes at 350 degrees.
- Mix together the sunflower oil and garlic. Using a basting brush or paintbrush (or the back of a spoon if you dont have either of those) brush the pizza crust with it.
- Sprinkle a little bit of cheese over the top of the pizza.Layer spinach leaves evenly over the top of the cheese.
- Lay the roma tomatoes in a circular pattern around the pizza, and evenly space them out.
- Sprinkle the chicken pieces over the top.
- Top with the remaining mozzarella, and finish by sprinkling with parmesan and italian seasoning.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted. Dinner is served!
looks even more delicious cooked! | Source