- Food and Cooking»
- Dietary Restrictions»
- Dietary Restrictions for Health
Cooking: Gluten Free Pan Fried Chicken with Avocado Lemon Sauce
The finished product...it was delicious!
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 20 min
Ready in: 30 min
Yields: 2 servings
Ingredients (calculated for 2 people)
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 egg or egg substitute equivalent
- gluten free all purpose flour
- sunflower oil
- 2 avocadoes
- 1 lemon
- worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 quarter cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablesppon milk
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- mozzarella (if desired)
- Crack the egg into a bowl and whip it a little with a fork or a whisk.
- Put some flour on a plate.
- Coat your chicken in the egg and then coat with flour.
- Heat up a frying pan with some sunflower oil. Once the sunflower oil is heated up, toss the chicken in and fry until golden brown.
- While the chicken is frying, put the avocado, lemon juice, worcestershire sauce, onion salt, mayonnaise, milk, and paprika in a blender and blend until smooth. The sauce should not be too runny, but not too stiff either. Add more milk if the sauce is too thick, and add more mayo if the sauce is too runny.
- When the chicken is done frying, top with mozzarella cheese if desired, and put it in the microwave so it is a little melty.
- Spoon your avocado lemon sauce over the chicken and dinner is served!