How to Make "Cooking" Your Hobby?
Rate Your Self In Cooking :
Do You Feel Lazy To Cook?
- For all the lazy people out there, who do not like cooking as an interesting activity but need to do it as an essential part of daily life, you can look for some easy & quick recipes by shortlisting ingredients and raw food of high nutrition values.
- You can join cooking classes or learn to cook at home by watching YouTube channels or going through recipes online.
- The Internet is undoubtedly a vast resource of recipes from around the world, so why not try them out instead with the ease of your home.
Learn To Cook Delicious Food
Why You Should Cook?
It is important for you to "Make-Up Your Mind For Cooking".
- Do you think of Cooking as Chore than a Hobby?
- Do You feel Lazy to cook on a daily basis?
If your answers are yes, then you need to rethink and break your monotonic routine by experimenting while cooking!
Here are some motivational reasons to rethink about cooking more as a hobby in an interesting way than just a chore :
Cooking can help you Excite Your Taste Buds.
Show off Your Cooking Skills to Others.
You can surely get to Impress Your Loved Ones.
Eating Healthy Delicious food can swing your mood and make you happier.
You can arrange parties at home sometimes, preparing delicacies for guests. This will make you more social and bring happiness to you in person.
Cooking at home rather than buying food from restaurants or hotels can not only make you healthier but also can help you save money, a lot.
We hope these points will get you motivated and change your mood, to adopt cooking with interest.
Don’t you think cooking can change your life for better? Because you never know, you may even become a Professional Chef someday.
Learn Cooking - Interesting Way
Follow these steps to start Learning Cooking and make it as your hobby :
Start cooking classes on your own by trying out easy recipes with less ingredients list, mainly by using ingredients of high nutritional values.
Enjoy the process : Involve your family and friends while cooking to make the process more fun. Sometimes, playing soothing music in the background also makes the whole cooking process interesting and enjoyable.
Refer to recipe books & online resources for finding out different recipes of different cuisines as per your preference.
India is a land of spices : Experiment with ingredients and spices to come up with new tastes while cooking.
After you start enjoying cooking and you are blessed with your old grandmother at home, do consult her and try out her recipes under her supervision, if you want to enjoy recipes of your grandmother, you will surely have good experience with the process.
Recipes for Beginners
Mind the Ingredients
- It is important to note the importance of each ingredient which you use while cooking a meal.
- Make sure you choose healthy meal recipes which do not only provide you with required nutrients but also tastes delicious.
Keep Practicing To Become An Expert Someday
- The famous saying, “Practice makes a man perfect” is applicable on Cooking as well.
- The more you practice cooking with interest as the super most ingredient, the better you get skilled and If you do it with an admiration for taking it as your profession, no one can stop you from becoming a Professional Chef soon in future.
- Don’t forget to keep trying different flavors, for that, you need to travel to different places trying and tasting out different varieties of food.
- Sticking to only some set of recipes will make cooking boring, so keep experimenting!
Some Of The Great Indian Chefs
Here are some great indian chefs whose recipes you can watch and learn online to cook in no time :
1. Sanjeev Kapoor :
- Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is one of the most famous Indian chefs and entrepreneur.
- He is one of the top favourite chef of all ages, even the kids love him.
- He is known for his style of cooking Indian cuisines.
- His acclaimed website is a well respected and goes to source for popular Indian food information.
- He has variety of recipes available on his website.
- You can download Smartphone Application for recipes by Sanjeev Kapoor. It is available on android, windows & Iphone smartphones.
2. Vikas Khanna
- Chef Vikas Khanna was awarded a Michelin Star for his restaurant Junoon by ‘Michelin Guide’.
- He is a great restaurateur, food writer, filmmaker and humanitarian.
- People magazine listed Chef Vikas Khanna on the list of “Sexiest Men Alive” and also referred to him as "The Hottest Chef of America".
- There are Many Recipe Videos by Chef Vikas Khanna on Saffola Fit Foodie Youtube.
Recipe By Vikas Khanna
3. Ranveer Brar
- Chef Ranveer Brar was the youngest executive chef at the age of 25 to have ever worked in a five-star hotel in India.
- Being an Indian chef he is also listed in as a host/judge for television shows and food stylist.
- You can find many recipes featuring Chef Ranveer Brar and other great chefs like Sanjeev Kapoor on Zee Khana Khazana Official Channel.
Zee Khana Khazana Official Channel : Ranveer Brar
4. Nita Mehta
- Nita Mehta is an Indian celebrity chef and author.
- She is also known for her Cooking Classes available in Delhi.
- There are many recipes available on her website online.
- She has authored more than 400 Cook Books.
- She often called "Cooking Expert" & "Nutrition Expert" by media.
- At the World Cookbook Fair in Paris, she won the "Best Asian Cookbook Award" for her book "Flavours of Indian Cooking".
5. Saransh Goila
- Saransh Goila is one of the youngest Indian chefs.
- He won Food Food Maha Challenge.
- He is the author of the acclaimed food travelogue 'India on my Platter'.
- He is mostly seen in the television shows taking up challenges for making the most famous Indian street food in a healthier way.
- There are many Health Challenge Series Videos by Saransh Goila On FoodFood YouTube Channel.
- You can also watch recipes videos by Saransh Goila on his Youtube Channel.
FoodFood : Black Forest Cake By Saransh Goila
Saransh Goila's Youtube Channel
6. Tarla Dalal
- Late Chef Tarla Dalal was ‘India’s first food celebrity’ along with food writer, cookbook author and host of some Indian cooking shows.
- She wrote books that really made it possible for many millions of people to know about international food in a very affordable and accessible way.
- There are many YouTube videos of Tarla Dalal recipes which you can watch to learn cooking variety of dishes.
- There are many recipes on her website or you can get one of the recipe book by Tarla Dalal.
Tarla Dalal On Youtube
Do You Want To Take Cooking As Your Profession?
Do You Like Serving Your Delicious Food In A Presentable Manner?
The Art of Serving Food
If you are taking an interest in cooking, it's very important for you to take a proper care of the presentation. As many say "the food should not only taste good but also look good".
The very first impression of the food comes from :
- It’s presentation &
- It’s tempting aroma.
Serving your food in the most presentable manner is a next principal key to cooking, which is missed by most of the people at home especially, as they take presentation very casually.
Learn To Set Up Your Dinning Table :
Learn To Decorate Food Plate :
5 Recipes To Try At Home
Here are some recipes which you can try at home :
- Eggless Cake Using Pressure Cooker
- Bake A Cake (Using Microwave)
- No Oven Pizza
- Bread Pizza
- Coconut Tadka Cooler for Summers
1. Learn To Make an Eggless Cake (Using Pressure Cooker)
Who doesn't like cakes? Even the Vegetarians love to eat cake and many people cut cake on birthdays. So you can opt for making eggless cake using pressure cooker at home and impress everyone in no time.
2. Learn To Bake A Cake (Using Microwave)
Do you have A Microwave at home? Have You Tried Baking A Cake? It can be easier and fun activity for you to bake a cake at home and make every one taste the delicious chocolate cake made by you.
3. Learn To Cook "No Oven" Pizza At Home
If you do not have oven at home, you need not be disappointed that you cannot cook a pizza at home.
You can cook "No Oven" Pizza at home which tastes equally delicious and mouth watering!
4. Learn to Cook Bread Pizza
Bread Pizza can be made at home easily without taking much of your time. These tastes very delicious and are healthier options than having pizza from the market.
5. Coconut Tadka Cooler for Summers
It is best to have Coconut Water during summers. You can even make yourself drink made of coconut called 'Coconut Tadka Cooler' at home which is a very refreshing drink.
Do You Like Cooking For Yourself & Your Loved Ones?
List of Cooking Classes In Delhi, India
© 2016 livehightech