- Food and Cooking»
- Starter & Snack Recipes
Dips are always good to use as a party food or an appetizer before a main course. This dip is creamy and zesty crab dip that is great served with crackers, melba toast, or vegetables. This recipe uses minimal ingredients, is fairly inexpensive, and it is easy to make.
- 1 6 oz can crabmeat, drained
- 1 8 oz block cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp horseradish
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper, course ground
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 3/4 cup chili sauce
- Mix softened cream cheese and crab meat with spices. Blend well and form into a ball.
- In a small bowl, mix the horseradish and the chili sauce.
- Pour the chili sauce mixture over the crab ball and chill.
- Serve with crackers or melba toast.