Miller's Select Crab Dip
Every party or gathering should have at least one seafood based appetizer, and with only 20 minutes of prep time needed, this awesome crab dip is the perfect choice for any event!
- (2) 6.5-ounce tins Miller's Select™ Special White Crab Meat
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill, (or 2 teaspoons dried dill)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons finely shredded lemon peel
- few dashes Tabasco™ sauce
- pinch crushed red pepper
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- an assortment of crackers
- In a large bowl, stir together all ingredients except the salt, pepper and crackers.
- Season your dip to taste with salt and black pepper. If desired add additional Tabasco™ sauce.
- Transfer your crab dip to a serving bowl; cover and chill.
- Serve with an assortment of crackers. Enjoy!