Cheddar Creme Cheese Cookies Recipe
- 1 pack of Cream cheese
- 1 cup butter
- ½ tbsp. vanilla extract
- ½ cup pecans (Chopped)
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2.5 cups flour
- ½ tbsp. salt
- 1 cup pecans halves
- ½ cup green sugar crystals
- ½ cup red sugar crystals
- Take a bowl & mix cream cheese & butter together. Add vanilla & sugar in it & beat until it becomes fluffy.
- Combine Salt & flour; gradually add to the creamed mixture beating it until it becomes well blended.
- Stir in chopped pecans. Then cover the bowl with a plastic wrap & put it in refrigerator for atleast 15 minutes.
- Take four sheets of aluminum foil. Shape the dough into 4, six inch rolls, 1.5 inch in diameter. Wrap each rolls tightly in the foil & refrigerate overnight.
- Line the cookie sheets with foil. Remove rolls from refrigerator one at a time. Coat each roll with green & red sugar crystals & cut the dough into ¼ inch slices.
- Place the cookie on prepared cookie sheets & top it with pecan half. Bake it in a preheated oven (Preheated @ 325 degrees F) for 15-17 minutes or until the bottom of cookie becomes lightly brownish.
That's It. ENJOY...........
Do share your experiences with me. All the Best & Please tell me that whether you liked this hub or not by polling below-