4 Ingredient Fruit Dip!
Ok guys, I like to keep it short and sweet so here it is. I made this with only FOUR ingredients that I already had in my pantry and fridge. I always seem to end up making two batches because I can't stop eating the first. Give it a try to let me know how you like it! If you have a favorite fruit dip recipe, share it in the comments!
- 1 8oz Package Cream cheese, Softened
- 1 8oz Tub Cool Whip
- 1 1/2 cups Powdered Sugar
- 2 Tblsp Light Brown Sugar
- Mix cream cheese and cool whip in a medium size bowl on medium speed until smooth.
- Add powdered sugar and mix for about 30 seconds.
- Add brown sugar and mix until everything is smooth and creamy (about 3 minutes.) You may want to add more brown sugar depending on your taste.
You could also use a giant electric mixer. I just throw everything in at the same time and mix for about 5 minutes to make sure everything is smooth.
If you would like, you can even add food coloring. I prefer the gel food coloring because it doesn't change the consistancy.