Creamy Chicken Recipe (Ready Within 30 Minutes)
Creamy Chicken Recipe:
Going out to eat to a restaurant for a family can get expensive. Everytime I go to some restaurant with my family we spend on enough dollars. So, I am always looking for ways to make the same dish that we would get in the restaurant at home.
Believe me that you can have easy home-made lunch/dinner in a very short time. There are probably easier recipes for chicken, than any other meet. My kids love chicken so, we keep trying everyday for a new recipe.
Here is a great recipe that you make at home with very few ingredients.
Ingredients for creamy chicken:
- 1kg chicken (boneless)
- 1/3 cup cooking oil.
- 1 medium onion (fine chopped)
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste.
- 4-5 green chillies (chopped)
- 1.5 tsp salt or according to your taste.
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder.
- 1/4 tsp white pepper powder.
- 1 tsp cumin seeds (roasted and crushed)
- 1 tsp coriander seeds (roasted and crushed)
- 1 cup yogurt.
- 100ml or 1 cup light whipping cream.
- 1 tsp hot spices mixture.
Instructions for creamy chicken:
- Heat 1/3 cup cooking oil.
- Add chopped onion and fry till light golden.
- Then, add ginger garlic paste and give it a minute.
- Add boneless chicken and broil to change the color.
- Add chopped green chillies and mix it.
- Add salt, black pepper, white pepper, roasted and crushed cumin and coriander seeds. Mix well for few seconds.
- Then, add yogurt.
- Mix it and cover for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes to cook, add light whipping cream and mix it well.
- Then, add hot spices mixture and mix.
- Cover and simmer for 5-8 minutes.
- Now, turn off the flame. It's ready. Enjoy!