Creamy Fruit Dip Recipe
A slightly sweet fruit dip and a wonderful texture to any fruit dish. It is amazing for appetizers, serve yourself parties, or hosting any gathering. You will be delighted and how simple it is to make and how easy it that it is to serve.
Great for Vegetables Too!
- 1 - 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened and brought to room temperature
- 1 - 8 ounce carton dairy based sour cream
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar, light
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 to 3 tablespoons milk
- In a small mixing bowl, combine ingredients, withholding milk, with an electric mixer. Slowly pour in milk until the dip reaches the desired consistency.
- Remember, dip will set up some in the refrigerator. Allow to chill for 2 hours before serving.
|Serving size: 2 tbsp|
|Calories from Fat||72|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 8 g||12%|
|Saturated fat 5 g||25%|
|Carbohydrates 5 g||2%|
|Fiber 0 g|
|Protein 2 g||4%|
|Cholesterol 22 mg||7%|
|Sodium 52 mg||2%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|