Creamy Spinach Dip
I truly do enjoy dips of almost any kind. I love the blend of intense flavor and the versatility of dips. My favorite avenue for getting some scrumptious dip to my mouth has got to be the tortilla chip. That crunchy corn treat usually accompanied by a sprinkling of salt is the perfect taste accompaniment. It is mild enough not to overpower the dip, yet tasty enough not to be like cardboard. This dip is a creamy and tasty spinach dip that will leave you wanting more.
- 1 10 oz package frozen chopped spinach
- 1 8 oz block cream cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise, not salad dressing
- 1 jar sliced dry beef, chopped
- 1 tsp garlic, minced jar kind
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- Thaw out the spinach. Put it between two papertowels in a strainer and pat it dry. Make sure excess water is removed from the spinach.
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach and all other ingredients. Mix well.
- Place the bowl in the refrigerator and chill overnight.
- Serve cold with corn chips or crackers.