How to Make Red Grapes Agar Jelly ? Agar Jelly Grapes Recipe that Looks like Real Grapes
These agar made grapes not only look like real grapes, it tastes like one too! Any kid who sees it will want to grab a whole bunch of it ! It certainly is a great dessert to please the kids and impress the adults.
½ packet agar or pectin
2 cups of grape juice or diluted Ribena
¼ cup sugar
1) In a pot, add agar into 1 cup of grape juice and with low heat, slowly bring the agar juice to boil.
2) Add sugar, and turn off the heat.
3) Add the second cup of grape juice, stir well, until the sugar completely dissolved.
4) Pour the agar mixture into a container with flat bottom to make a layer of jelly about 2 cm (1 inch) height.
5) Keep the agar mixture cool in the refrigerator.
6) When it is set, use a small scoop to make balls of jelly, that looks like real grapes.
7) Arrange the jelly grapes in a cluster of grapes.
8) Decorate with green leaves at one side of the jelly grapes.
Note : Pectin can be used to replace agar in this recipe. However, jelly or gelatine is not suitable since it is too sticky to scoop into ball shape.
- Watermelon Sherbet Recipe - A Super Easy and Tasty Homemade Ice Cream
Watermelon sherbet is actually frozen watermelon juice and is extremely refreshing and thirst quenching on a hot weather day.
What You May Need to Make the Grapes Agar Jelly
The text and all images on this page, unless otherwise indicated, are owned by Ingenira who hereby asserts her copyright on the material. Permission must be granted by the author in writing prior to copy or republish this article in print or online. However, please feel free to copy the first paragraph with a link back to this page. Thank you.