Crispy Chicken Nuggets.
Crispy Chicken Nuggets!
When you are hungry in the evening and you are fed up of eating heavy food and want some light food to eat with tea , you can cook crispy chicken nuggets with sauce to enjoy.
- 1/2 kg Boneless Chicken, Ground
- 3 tea spoon Soya Sauce
- 2 table spoon White vinegar
- 2 table spoon Chilli Sauce
- 1 table spoon Ginger Garlic paste, paste
- 1 table spoon Salt
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs, Ground
- 1cup oil
- Add salt , white vinegar , soya sauce , chili sauce , ginger garlic paste into 1/2 kg chicken and mix it well.
- And marinate it for 10 min .
- Steam a pot with water and put the chicken in it so it can be tender.
- When chicken gets white from both sides take out the chicken and cool it .
- On the other hand take a bowl and put to beaten eggs in it and in the separate bowl put the bread crumbs.
- Now cut the chicken into different shapes like squares.
- Coat the chicken first into an egg and then into bread crumbs and put in a separate plate.
- Hot the pan and put oil for deep frying and then add all the nuggets in it and golden fry it.
- take them out in a platter and serve it with the ketchup or sauce and chill.
Before and After frying!
|Serving size: 4 persons|
|Calories from Fat||801|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 89 g||137%|
|Saturated fat 245 g||1225%|
|Unsaturated fat 45 g|
|Carbohydrates 78 g||26%|
|Sugar 34 g|
|Fiber 12 g||48%|
|Protein 78 g||156%|
|Cholesterol 89 mg||30%|
|Sodium 100 mg||4%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
Inside look of Chicken Nuggets!
How to make a must try Honey Mustard Sauce?
Nuggets without sauce? Nah! Let's create an amazing sauce that will go perfect with these heavens! I think Honey Mustard is the right idea! Let's prepare it:
- Honey, 2 tbsp.
- Mustard paste, 2 tbsp.
- Mayonnaise, 5 tbsp.
- Paprika powder, 1/2 tsp.
- Black pepper powder, 1 tsp.
- Salt, 1/4 tsp.
Combine all the above ingredients in a bowl. Mix very well. The honey mustard sauce is ready, as simple as that. Serve it with crispy nuggets and enjoy!
Sauce is ready!
I hope you guys liked this new recipe. Serve this with the sauce and I am certain that your family is going to love it for sure!
A lots of love,
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2015 Lucy Brian