Crispy Chicken Nuggets.
When you are hungry in the evening and you are fed up of eating heavy food and want some light food to eat with tea , you can cook crispy chicken nuggets with sauce to enjoy.
- 1/2 kg Boneless Chicken, Ground
- 3 tea spoon Soya Sauce
- 2 table spoon White vinegar
- 2 table spoon Chilli Sauce
- 1 table spoon Ginger Garlic paste, paste
- 1 table spoon Salt
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs, Ground
- 1cup oil
- Add salt , white vinegar , soya sauce , chili sauce , ginger garlic paste into 1/2 kg chicken and mix it well.
- And marinate it for 10 min .
- Steam a pot with water and put the chicken in it so it can be tender.
- When chicken gets white from both sides take out the chicken and cool it .
- On the other hand take a bowl and put to beaten eggs in it and in the separate bowl put the bread crumbs.
- Now cut the chicken into different shapes like squares.
- Coat the chicken first into an egg and then into bread crumbs and put in a separate plate.
- Hot the pan and put oil for deep frying and then add all the nuggets in it and golden fry it.
- take them out in a platter and serve it with the ketchup or sauce and chill.
|Serving size: 4 persons|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|