- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
Vegetable Idea with Crispy Fried Cauliflower and Capsicum Recipe
Capsicum and Cauliflower make a tasty and great combination when fried and blended well with armoatic Indian spices.
The dish is very tasty and lip smacking and can be enjoyed as a side dish or even main dish for lunch and dinners.
Idle for vegetable lovers and a spicy vegan recipe !
I hope you like it !
- Three Capsicum, Yellow, Green, Red
- Half Cauliflower, Chooped to small pieces
- One Onion, Chooped to small pieces
- Some Ginger, Smash Along with garlic
- Some Garlic, Smash Along with Ginger
- 1 Spoon Chilli powder
- 1 Spoon Coriander powder
- 1/2 Spoon Turmeric Powder
- 1 Spoon Salt
- 1/2 Spoon Mustard Seeds
- 1/2 Spoon Cumin Seeds
- 8 Spoon Canola or Vegetable Oil
- Add Oil to the frying pan and When hot add Mustard and cumin seeds
- Once the mustard seeds crackle, Add smashed ginger and garlic
- Once well fired add Onions and let them fry until crisp fried
- Now add capsicum and let it crisp fry
- Add in Cauliflower pieces and mix them all well and cover with a lid to get steamed well, for 5 minutes
- Now Add in chilli, coriander, turmeric and salt powder and mix it well and let it crisp fry for 5 minutes
- Now you are all set to enjoy the dish along with bread or all alone. If you like you can also garnish with some fresh Cilantro leaves !