Crispy Fried Pork
This crispy pork recipe is one of my favorites. It is so easy to make, less ingredients, simple yet yummy. It is best for lunch, dinner or even in parties. I'm sure your family and friends will love it. This is usually dip in lemon or vinegar with soy sauce or any sauce you desired.
My family's favorite at all times. The crispiness of the skin and the tenderness of the meat makes this simple recipe stands out.
- 1 kilo pork belly
- onions, chopped
- soy sauce
- bay leaf, (optional)
- seasoning powder
- oil for deep frying
- Slice pork belly into 2 inch wide, put in a deep pan. Add enough water, salt, bay leaf (optional) and peppercorn. Boil until tender.Drain and set aside.
- Sprinkle salt and seasoning powder on cooked pork belly.
- In a wok, put some oil and deep fry the pork belly until brown and crispy.
- Slice the crispy fried pork about an inch before serving.
- For dipping sauce, just mix chopped onions, lemon ,soy sauce and chopped green chili (optional).
- Serve with rice.
© 2012 desertlab