- Food and Cooking»
- Starter & Snack Recipes
Crispy Meat Spring Rolls Recipe
Crispy Spring Roll | Source
Click thumbnail to view full-size
- 1/2 kilo ground pork, (or chicken)
- 1 pc carrot, finely chopped
- 1 pc medium onion, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pc egg, slightly beaten
- 2 tbsp flour, (and extra flour for coating)
- 1 pc green bell pepper, finely chopped
- spring roll wrapper
- oil for deep frying
- seasoning powder mix
- salt to taste
- In a bowl, mix together ground meat, carrots, onions, garlic, bell pepper, egg and flour. Add salt, pepper and seasoning powder mix. Mix until well blended.
- Wrap a spoonful of the mix and roll. Seal the wrapper with egg white.
- Cut into two or 3 pieces and dip both ends in a flour.
- Deep fry until golden brown and serve hot with sauce.