- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes»
- Cookies & Biscuits
Crispy Sugar Cookies with Butter
Have you ever noticed that there are many varieties of the same cookies? This recipe is about how to make sugar cookies with butter. I have two sugar cookie recipes that includes only three ingredients and one that doesn't use butter. With so many different recipes for the same thing makes it easier because sometime you may not have all the ingredient. For this recipe, I happen to have all the ingredients either in my pantry or fridge. Hope you enjoy this recipe.
* 1/2 cup of butter
* 1 1/4 cup of sugar
* 1 egg
* 3 1/4 cup of flour
* 4 tsp of baking powder
* 3/4 tsp salt
* 1/4 cup of milk
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease a cookie pan.
- In a bowl, cream the butter then add the sugar. You can either use a mixer or do it by hand. After the butter and sugar is creamed then add the egg, mix until it is fluffy. Set aside.
- In another bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add some milk then the dry ingredients to the butter mixture. Mix well. Keep adding the milk and the dry ingredients until there is no more. Make sure to mix all the ingredients together well.
- Chill the dough for about an hour or until it is easy to use.
- Roll out the dough into any thickness that you want. You can roll it into circles or in any shape you want. Sprinkle some sugar on top of cookies. Then place on the greased cookie sheet and place in the oven. Bake it at 400 degrees for about 8 minutes.
- Take out of oven and place on a cookie rack to cool.