- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes»
- Pork Recipes
Crockpot Pork Loin Roast
Pork Loin Roast, Potatoes, Carrots, & Onions
With four kids, finding time to cook can be tricky. There is always homework to do or activities to go to. I enjoy crockpot meals because they are easy and tasty. The meat and vegetables come out tender and juicy. I make them early in the morning and by dinner they are good to go. They are also easy to clean up.
This meal is filling so it only takes a little to go along way. My kids range in ages from three to ten. There is enough in this recipe to feed them, me, and my spouse. There is usually enough left over to feed my husband at the next day's lunch.
There are some alternatives to this recipe. If you don't enjoy peeling carrots, try baby carrots. A small bag of baby carrots can be substituted. Also, if you don't enjoy Yukon gold potatoes, try the red. I have even tried the baby potatoes in the small produce bags. Pearl onions are also a good substitution to the medium onion. Any of these alternatives will make the recipe even easier to prepare.
For some fun add-ons, bake some frozen rolls or buy a loaf of fresh-baked bread from your local bakery. I sometimes include a bag salad or a plate of fresh grown tomatoes and cucumbers.
Also, for a quicker recipe cook on high for four hours. I like the longer cook time because I can leave the house and not worry.
However you decide to modify the recipe, it will always turn out great. I hope your family enjoys this healthy and easy meal.
Yummy and Nutritious Dinner
- 5 Carrots, Peeled and Chopped
- 4 Medium Yukon Gold Potatoes, Chopped
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion, Chopped
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 Packet Slow Cookers Savory Pot Roast
- 1 1/2 pound Pork Tenderloin
- Place a slow cooker liner in crockpot.
- Place Pork loin in crockpot.
- Empty contents of packet and cream of mushroom soup onto the pork loin.
- Chop potatoes, onions, and carrots. Add to crockpot.
- Place lid on top. Turn to low.
- If you are at home while this is cooking, stir periodically.