Easy Crock-Pot Quinoa Corn Chowder
Easy Crock-Pot Corn Chowder
Cook time: 6 hours
Ready in: 6 hours
Yields: Serves 6
- 1 cup Quinoa
- 4 cups Vegetable Stock, Sodium Free ( I have used Vegetable Broth too.)
- 1 12oz Bag Corn, Frozen
- 12oz Bag Mixed Vegetables- Green Beans, Peas, Carrots, Frozen
- 1/2 Teaspoon Basil, Spice
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1 Red Pepper, Diced
- 2 Celery Stick, Diced
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt, Cut out salt and add Mrs. Dash salt replacement!
- 1 Teaspoon Oregano
- 2 Medium Potatoes, Diced and Peeled
- Pinch Southwest Chipotle Spice
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cumin, Spice
- 1/2 Cup Cilantro, Serving Garnish
- 1 Red Onion, Diced
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Diced
- Olive Oil Spray
- Saute onion until soft. Then add celery, garlic and red pepper for two minutes.
- Combine all ingredients except for corn or cilantro into your crockpot. Cook 4-6 hours on low.
- One hour before serving add corn. Season to taste.
- Serve garnished with cilantro.