Cucumber Watermelon Summertime refreshment
Refresh yourself in the summertime heat.
Use your leftover watermelon in the fridge to make a delicious cold drink. Great for relaxing out by the pool or perfect to take to the park on a picnic.
- 1 half large watermelon, cubed
- 1 half cucumber, cubed
- 2 cups slightly frozen lemonaide
- 1 tsp basil, chopped fine
- 1 pinch salt
- Put two cups of lemonade in the freezer. (Do not freeze solid, just cold enough to make icy)
- Cut the watermelon and cucumber into cubes.
- Finely chop the basil.
- Add watermelon, cucumber, basil and icy lemonade to a blender. Blend until your cold drink is nice and smooth. Add a pinch of salt to taste and blend for a few more seconds to incorporate the salt.
- Keep refrigerated until your ready to enjoy.