- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
Curry seafood is one of the delicious foods I made up using my imagination! For some reason, I woke up craving for oyster, shrimp and beef. I honestly don’t know what to do with it after I bought it and I scan around the kitchen looking for what to cook with it. I came across with curry paste and coconut milk, therefore, I have an idea. I made curry using those seafood. It turns out DELICIOUS! And I want to share my recipe.
1. Boil one can coconut milk for 15 minute
2. Add curry paste and stir until mixed
3. Add kaffir leaf
Leave it boiled for another extra 15 minute
4. Add one and a half teaspoon of sugar and half teaspoon of salt
5. Stir until mixed, taste it and if need more salt, add a pinch, depend on how salty you like it and how sweet you like it
6. When it comes to boil, add raw shrimp and oyster/mussels
7. Let the shrimp and oyster settle for about another ten to twenty minute before adding the beef
8. Add the whole beef with the oyster/mussel and shrimp until cooked
When the beef is half cooked, place the beef on a cutting board and slice the beef. After that put the beef in the center of the plate and using your tablespoon add curry on top of it for better taste. After that when the shrimp and oyster is fully cook, take the shrimp and oyster out. Putting it around the beef and add kaffir leaf and green onion on top. Pour a little of curry around it and then add black pepper for seasoning. My parent and sibling enjoyed it as much as I and my fiancé did! :)
Question asked from Facebook: Do you fry the shrimp and oyster before putting it in the curry?
Answer: No, you do not fry the shrimp or the oyster before putting it in the curry. When the curry come to boil, put the raw shrimp and oyster/mussel in the curry. Make sure you cut and clean the shrimp and oyster well. Add a pinch of black pepper in the curry.