- Food and Cooking
Cut Mango n Carrot Pickle- Quick n easy:)
Star it , if you like it:)
Cut Mango n Carrot Pickle
Do you Know Raw Mango is great for digestion. Especially when summer season is on , you can find mangoes blooming all over place. Every summer my mother n granny use to make this awesome mix of pickle which is taste great, not too oily and above all you can prepare this pickle in 10min. And trust me , with curd rice or with your favourite rice it taste so yummmmyy.
Yummy n Tangy:)
- 1 no Raw Mango, Chopped or Julliene
- 1 no Carrot, Chopped or julliene
- 1tsp Gingely oil
- 1/2tsp Mustard seeds
- To Taste Asofoetida
- To Taste Salt
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- Pinch Fenugreek Powder
Quick to Prepare.
- Wash and cut the raw mango and carrot chopped or julienes.
- In a bowl put the chopped mango, carrot and add salth, red chilli powder, a pinch of fenugreek powder (optional).
- Light the gas, place small pan for tempering - put gingely oil 1 tsp.
- When the oil is hot add mustard seeds,once it crackle add asofoetida powder. And pour it on pickle.
- Mix all the ingredints well.Yummy tangy pickle is ready to serve with your favourite rice.:)
- Note: Pickle shelf life is 2 weeks and stays good if refrigerated.
|Serving size: 1 tbsp|
|Calories from Fat||18|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 2 g||3%|
|Carbohydrates 4 g||1%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|