Delicious Chocolate Biscuit Pudding.
- 40 Marie Gold Biscuits
- 1/2 tablespoon Butter
- 1/2 tablespoon Cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon Coffee powder
- Boil the water in a vessel and add 1 teaspoon of coffee powder and stir it. Let the mixture cool down.
- Now, dip the biscuits in the solution of coffee and water and let it soak its taste.
- Take a plate and place the biscuits one by one on each other like a tall stand. Make sure the biscuits don't turn too soft as they can break.
- Take a separate bowl and mix coffee powder, butter and cocoa powder together to make a chocolate paste. Mix it well.
- Then spread the chocolate paste on the layer of biscuits. Cover all the sides of biscuits with the chocolate paste.
- We now need a Aluminium foil to wrap the layers of the biscuit around it. After wrapping it put the pudding in the refrigerator.
- After 2 hours remove the pudding and cut them into slices. Our yummy chocolate biscuit pudding is ready to serve!
© 2016 Komal jain