- Food and Cooking
DIY Pumpkin Spice Latte
Why make a Pumpkin Spice Latte your self
Fall is here and with it so is my favorite Starbucks drink the Pumpkin Spice Latte. I love it and look forward to it every year, but at around $4.00 a pop it is not something I can have every day. So this year I made my own craving cue that now I love more than the Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte, and half the cost I can have it any time I want it. If are crazy for the pumpkin spice latte like I’m you are going to love this recipe. I love this recipe and so dose my husband it is a winner in my family and I hope you enjoy it.
- Coffee, Made they way you like, or brewed strong for a stronger coffee taste.
- 1/2 c Pumpkin puree
- 3 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tsp vanilla extract, I love vanilla if you do not add less to fit taste
- 4 tbsp brown suger, add more if you like it sweeter
- 1 c half and half
- For Topping Mix sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg together
- Whipped cream, optional
- Mix pumpkin, spices, vanilla and sugar together.
- Add whisk half and half till foamy and pure into to pumpkin and whisk well.
- Microwave oh high for around 2 minutes. The mix should be hot and foamy
- Fill glass 1/2 with pumpkin mix and 1/2 with coffee and mix. add more sugar and half ans half to taste is needed.
- Top is whipped cream if you want, and spice, sugar mix
- Halloween Cookie Pizza
This is best Halloween dessert out there. Tat every one will love. It is also a lot of fun to make with your kids. It is made from chocolate chip cookie, chocolate icing Oreo cookies, and lots of candy, and cookie topping.
- Dogs Love Pumpkin
- Pumpkin Pancakes For Fall
The best Pumpkin Pancakes for cold fall and winter morning. A perfect use for left over pumpkin.
- Seven Ways To Use A Pumpkin
With fall upon us, and Halloween right around the corner, pumpkins are everywhere and inexpensive. You may wonder what to do with all of those wonderful pumpkins other than carving them and making pie. Here are Seven things you can do with fall pumpk