- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes»
- Pork Recipes
Deep Fried Pork Chops on a Stick Recipe
Add a little fun to mealtime tonight and put your dinner on a stick! These deep-fried pork chops are quick and easy to make, so bring a little taste of the state fair right into your back yard!
- 6 boneless pork loin chops, about 1" thick
- 4 oz Italian salad dressing
- peanut oil (amount needed depends on the size of your chicken)
- 6 8"x1/4" popsicle sticks
- honey mustard and/or BBQ sauce
- Marinate the pork chops. In a plastic zipper bag, pour the Italian dressing over the pork chops. Seal the bag, and place it in a shallow dish. Refrigerate for bout an hour, flipping the bag occasionally.
- Preheat the oil to 350 degrees F.
- Remove the chops from the bag. Discard the marinade.
- Put the pork chops on skewers. Insert a skewer into the smaller side of each chop.
- Fry the pork chops. Fry them for about 6 or 7 minutes or until they reach 160 degrees F. Used an instant read meat thermometer to make sure they are done.
- Carefully remove the pork chops, and drain on a wire rack.
- Enjoy! serve with honey mustard or barbecue sauce as desired.
|Serving size: 1 pork chop|
|Calories from Fat||324|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 36 g||55%|
|Saturated fat 14 g||70%|
|Unsaturated fat 22 g|
|Carbohydrates 23 g||8%|
|Fiber 2 g||8%|
|Protein 22 g||44%|
|Cholesterol 125 mg||42%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
Turkey Fryers can be dangerous when they are not used properly. Be sure to read these important Turkey Fryer Safety Tips before operating your fryer.