Delaware Raisin Cake
- 1 (16 Ounce) Box Raisins
- 1 1/2 Cups Apples, (Peeled and Chopped)
- 2 Cups Cold Water
- 1 Stick Butter
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon Baking Soda, (Dissolve in a little water)
- 1 Teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 Teaspoon Cloves
- 1 Cup Cold Water
- 4 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees and boil your 2 Cups Water, Apples and your Raisins for around 10 minutes and set aside.
- Add Sugar, Butter, Salt, Nutmeg, Cinnamon, and lastly your cloves and 1 Cup of Cold Water and blend together. Once Blended add in your Flour and stir it all together.
- Pour into an ungreased and floured Bundt Pan for approximately 1 hour. Enjoy :)!