Delicious Apple Cider
An Autumn Harvest Delight
Apples are abundant in the Fall. They are delicious, full of nutrients, filled with fiber, and so versatile. This is a recipe for a delicious and simple apple cider that is great served on a cool autumn night. This cider can be served while at home reading a good book or at a party or family get together. Apple cider is typically an unsweetened, unfiltered drink made from apples. It is usually non-alcoholic. This cider is a blend of flavors to create a rich and warm drink that gives you a cozy feeling.
- 8 whole cloves
- 4 cups apple cider
- 4 cups pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cinnamon stick, 3 inch
- 1 tea bag, individual size
- Place the cloves inside cheesecloth that has been double layered. Put the cloves in the center and pull all four corners up around them and tie it off with kitchen string (forms a little pouch so that cloves do not come out).
- Put the remaining ingredients in a crockpot (remove paper tab from the tea bag). Place the bag of cloves in the cider.
- Cover the crockpot and cook on low for 1 hour or until it is desired temperature.
- When ready to serve, discard the clove bag, cinnamon stick, and the tea bag. Serve warm.