Delicious Lobster Tails Homemade Restaurant Style Recipe
Prep time: 7 min
Cook time: 13 min
Ready in: 20 min
Yields: Serves 4 People
- 4 lobster tails
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- sprinkle ground pepper
- Sprinkle kosher salt
- Dash paparika
- Place lobster tails on a baking sheet. With a sharp knife or kitchen shears, carefully cut top side of lobster shells lengthwise. Pull apart shells and place meat on top of shell.
- Sprinkle pepper and Kosher salt to your liking over the lobster tails.
- In a bowl melt the butter then add parsley, minced garlic and paprika.
- Season the lobster tails pouring the mixture over each one.
- Place in oven at 400 degrees for 13 minutes.
Delicious Lobster Tails Homemade Restaurant Style Recipe Video