A Simple and Easy Recipe for Honey-Glazed Pork Chops
This delicious recipe can be quickly prepared on the grill in just 20 minutes. If the weather has turned to cold for grilling, you can also use a broiler pan. The glazed used in this recipe is simply the best!!
- 2 Tbsp Ketchup
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 2 Tbsp White Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tsp Dried Thyme Leaves
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Mustard
- 2 Garlic Cloves Minced, You can supplement 1/4 Tsp garlic powder here if needed.
- 1 Tsp Paprika
- 1/2 Tsp Peppered Seasoned Salt
- 4 Bone-In Pork Chops, 6 to 7 oz. each
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. In a small microwavable bowl, combine the ketchup, honey, white wine vinegar, thyme leaves, ground mustard, and garlic; mix well. Microwave on high for 30 seconds. Stir and set aside.
- In another small bowl, combine paprika and peppered seasoned salt. Sprinkle both sides of pork chops with this mixture, and rub into the surface of the pork.
- When grill is heated, place pork on gas grill over medium heat, or on a charcoal grill 4 to 6 inches from medium coals. Cook covered 12 to 15 minutes or until pork is slightly pink when cut near the bone, turning twice, and brushing glaze on each side during the last 5 minutes of cooking time. Discard any remaining glaze.
To Make Broiled Honey-Glazed Pork Chops
Follow directions as stated, then:
Place pork chops on broiler pan; broil 4 to 6 inches from heat using times above as a guide, turning twice, and brushing glaze on each side during the last 2 minutes of cooking time.