Dill Dip For Appetizers and More
When I first started using this recipe, I thought it was a great addition to veggie trays. Soon after, I found that it makes a great sandwich spread.
For a different twist, you can easily substitute tarragon, basil or thyme for a different flavor.
- 1 - 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 - 8 ounce carton dairy sour cream
- 2 tablespoons green onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh snipped dill, or 2 teaspoons dry dill
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- milk, (optional)
- assorted vegetables, dippers or crackers
- In a medium mixing bowl beat cream cheese, sour cream, green onion, dill and seasoned salt with an electric mixer on low speed until fluffy.
- Cover and chill for 1 to 24 hours. If dip thickens after chilling, stir in 1 to 2 tbsp milk.
- Serve with vegetable dippers.
|Serving size: 2 tablespoons|
|Calories from Fat||72|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 8 g||12%|
|Saturated fat 4 g||20%|
|Fiber 0 g|
|Protein 2 g||4%|
|Cholesterol 22 mg||7%|
|Sodium 98 mg||4%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|