- Food and Cooking
Dill Dip Recipe
Looking for a good dip recipe that is quick and easy to make for your next gathering? Look no further! This dill dip recipe takes less than 10 minutes to prepare, and can be served with crackers or assorted vegetable dippers.
- 8 oz dairy sour cream
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 2 tsp dried dill, or 2 Tbsp snipped fresh dill
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- a few dashes of salt
- 1 Tbsp milk, if needed
- crackers and/or an assortment of vegetables for dipping
- With an electric mixer slowly beat the sour cream, cream cheese, green onion, salt, and dill until fluffy.
- Chill the dip, covered, for at least one hour. If after chilling, the dip thickens a bit too much, stir in a tablespoon of milk.
- Serve this delicious Dill Dip with an assortment of vegetables and/or crackers for dipping.
|Serving size: 1 Tbsp of dip|
|Calories from Fat||45|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 5 g||8%|
|Saturated fat 3 g||15%|
|Unsaturated fat 2 g|
|Carbohydrates 1 g|
|Fiber 0 g|
|Protein 1 g||2%|
|Cholesterol 12 mg||4%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|