- Food and Cooking»
- Cooking Ingredients»
- Fruit Ingredients
Double layer Pumpkin Cheesecake
Rate the Pumpkin Cheesecake
It's a perfect fall desert! This reciple is for making a pumpkin cheesecake in a ready to use graham cracker crust but if you want to make your own crust you can do that too and if you want to make it in a big cake pan just double the receipe. I also have found that if you don't have cloves and nutmeg you can substitue with pumpkin pie spice but I prefer the dash of cloves and nutmeg. If you use artificial vanilla it is still good but it is so much better (as are all recipies) with real vanilla extract. It's very delicious and making it with the divided layers makes it extra tasty.
Try it and enjoy! It's very flavorful
- 16 oz cream cheese, (2 - 8oz packages)
- 1/2 Cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Dash Cloves
- Dash Nutmeg
- 1 graham cracker crust, 9 inch
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. then Mix softened cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until well blended.
- Add Eggs, mix until blended.
- remove 1 cup of the batter - set aside to keep it "plain" and then stir in pumpkin and spices to the rest of the batter
- Pour the plain batter into the crust. Then pour the spiced batter over top
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool and refrigerate for 2 hours. (overnight is best- but we are always ready to eat it now).
- Serve with whipped topping!