Easiest and Delicious Cream Puff Recipe Anyone Can Make - Best Recipe
Are you one of those people who crave so much of a cream puff but doesn't know how to make it? Well here is a good news for you! A very simple yet delicious recipe that will make you baking for more. A recipe for a light, airy cream puff that you want.
- 1 cup All purpose flour, Sifted
- 1 cup Water
- ½ cup Butter, Room temperature
- 6 Eggs, Large
- 2 cups Evaporated milk
- ½ cup Granulated sugar
- Pinch Of salt
- 3 tablespoons APF or cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- Heat water in a pot in medium heat then add butter to melt.
- Once the liquid mixture starts to simmer, add the cup of flour and mix fast until a film is formed in the bottom of the pot for about 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and set aside to cool down.
- Once cooled, add three eggs one at a time. Make sure to mix an egg properly (it should be thick and not silky) before adding the other.
- Transfer the pâte à choux (the dough for cream puff) in a piping bag with a big, round nozzle tip.
- Pipe it in a lined pan with a size of two inches of diameter. (Tip: Pat the tip of the dough with water to avoid burning). Brush the top with egg wash for extra luster.
- Pre-heated oven should at least be at 190 degrees Celsius. Bake the shell for 30 to 45 minutes.
- For the filling, combine milk, two eggs, sugar, salt, vanilla in a pot and place it in a medium heat.
- Stir! Stir! Stir! Scrape the edges too to avoid burning.
- After the shell is baked nad the filling is cooked, we're good to go. Make a small hole at the bottom of the shell for the filling to go in.
- Transfer the filling in a piping bag with a small nozzle tip and pipe it inside the shell.
- Serve and enjoy!
- If you want to make it more classy, you can dip the top of your cream puff in a caramel. Or you can choose any glaze from chocolates or just simply sprinkle confectioners sugar on top of it.
- You can bake it at 200 degrees Celsius for about 20 minutes and lower it down to 190 for the remaining minutes.
- You can always experiment about the fillings and your drizzles!
What is the possibility that you would follow this recipe?
© 2018 Pearly June