Easy American Flag Cake Kids will Love
With the elections just weeks away, it is time to decide on a special election night treat. Do you want a patriotic cake that is so easy the kids can do most of the work? If so, this may be the dessert for you?
- 1 9x13 Yellow Cake
- 1 container Whipped Cream
- 1/2 cup Blueberries or Blackberries
- 1-2 cup Strawberries or Raspberries
- Mix and bake a yellow cake in a 9 x 13 pan. If using a mix, add a teaspoon of vanilla. It gives the cake an almost homemade taste without the fuss.
- Once the cake has cooled completely, Spread a smooth layer of whipped cream over the entire cake.
- Use the blueberries or blackberries in the upper left hand corner to represent the stars, and make the stripes with strawberries or raspberries.