- Food and Cooking»
- Quick & Easy Recipes
Easy And Delicious Scrambled Eggs Recipe
Easy Scrambled Eggs For Easy Going People
This is literally one of the first things I learned how to cook. Cooking can be easy and quick, but only if you make it so. Organization is a very important part of your kitchen, and without this essential element you would never get anything done. Scrambled eggs are full of protein and vitamins that help your body grow and recover. Learning how to make this delicious treat yourself can and will reward you for the rest of your life!
This specific type of scrambled eggs is exactly what the title says, easy and delicious! A normal serving I would estimate is about 3 eggs per person for a meal. That will easily fill you up, especially since it only takes 5 minutes!
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Slice of cheese
- A pinch of any spice preferred
- Crack open three eggs into a bowl, and mix until yellow.
- Put stove onto medium heat and put olive oil or something to prevent it from sticking on a skillet.
- Pour the eggs into the skillet.
- Stir until it begins to solidify.
- As soon as its almost done cooking add the cheese and spice so you don't overcook it.
- It is ready to be eaten. Just double how much ingredients you use for serving two people.
How To Make Scrambled Eggs
Here's a video from TheHowToChannel on how to make scrambled eggs. Just in case you needed a video explanation. Hopefully this will assist you in learning how to make this wonderful meal.