Easy Butter Cookie Recipe for Beginners
Are you bored? Nothing to do this coming holiday season?
Why don't you try our friendly budget easy butter cookies recipe no need to worry about the ingredients because you can find them in every kitchen you will only need flour, egg, butter, sugar, baking powder. You can do this with your children and make it as your bonding time!
2 ½ cup All Purpose Flour
2 tsp Baking Powder
1 ½ cup Granulated White Sugar
1 ¼cup Butter
1 whole egg
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. vanilla extract
Food colouring (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. In a bowl sift together the flour, baking powder and salt.
3. In a separate bowl cream the butter and sugar together then put the egg and vanilla, beat it until they will incorporate well.
4. Add the dry ingredients and blend it.
5.After blending the ingredients form a small balls from the dough and arrange it in the pan or cookie sheets.
6. Bake it for 10-15 minutes. Allow it to cool before serving.