Easy Cheesy Spaghetti Casserole Recipe
Are you looking for an easy, cheap, delicious meal for dinner tonight? Look no further. This is the perfect recipe for busy weeknights or a savory weekend meal. This casserole is extra cheesy and super delicious.
- 1 lb Hamburger Meat
- 1 box Rotini Noodles
- 1 jar Spaghetti Sauce, Any kind will do, but try cheese flavored for extra cheesiness.
- 1/2 tsp Onion Salt
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp Season Salt, You can adjust amount for your tastes..
- 1 bag Shredded Cheese, Use as much or as little cheese as you prefer.
- Prepare noodles following the directions on the box.
- While noodles boil, brown hamburger meat in a separate skillet.
- After meat is browned, add seasonings to meat. Put 1/2 tsp of onion powder (or onion salt), 1 tsp garlic powder, and 2 tsp season salt in meat and then stir.
- Mix 1 jar of pasta sauce, meat, and noodles.
- Evenly spread sauce/meat/noodle mix into a 9 x 10 glass baking dish.
- Add layer of shredded cheese on top. You may add as little or as much cheese as desired.
- Place casserole in the oven. Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes. Serve warm.