- Food and Cooking»
- Quick & Easy Recipes»
- Quick & Easy Dinners
Easy Chicken Crockpot Recipe
Let's Get Cooking
I became disabled a little over a year ago and for a while, we ate nothing but takeout. I then began to ask my friends for easy and simple recipes. I've had enough problems with finding recipes online that say they are easy but for me were still difficult since I can't stand very long. My best friend told me this recipe and if I could bow down to her and not be in pain, I totally would. It has quickly become a family favorite and even my 7 and 6 year old children beg for it.
-The Cream Of Mushroom, Cream Of Chicken and salad dressing mix together while cooking to make an incredible gravy for mashed potatoes!
- I use California Classics Caesar Dressing for mine. You can order directly from their website.
- 2-4 pieces Chicken Breasts
- 1 Can Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- 1 Can Cream Of Chicken Soup
- 1/4 - 1/2 Cup Creamy Caesar or Italian salad dressing
- Put the Chicken breasts into the Slow Cooker and cover with the Cream Of Mushroom, Cream of Chicken and salad dressing.
- Cook on low for at least 6 hours. If rushed, you can cook on high for 2 hours. The chicken just won't be as tender as it is cooking on low.
- Serve with veggies or mashed potatoes.