Easy Chipotle Deviled Eggs Recipe
Chipotle peppers, and adobo seasoning add a bit of spice to this delightful deviled eggs recipe. These wonderful deviled eggs are easy to prepare, so try them for yourself, and let me know what you think.
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, with shells removed
- 1/4 cup dairy sour cream
- 1 green onion, chopped fine
- 1 tsp finely chopped chipotle pepper
- adobo seasoning
- Halve the eggs by slicing them lengthwise.
- Separate the egg yolks and whites.
- In a small bowl mash the egg yolks with a fork.
- Mix your mashed egg yolks with sour cream, chopped green onion, and chopped chipotle peppers.
- Season the chipotle egg yolk mixture to taste with adobo seasoning.
- Spoon the mixture into the egg white halves.
- Sprinkle paprika on top of each Chipotle Deviled Egg to garnish. Serve and enjoy!
|Serving size: 1 deviled egg|
|Calories from Fat||18|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 2 g||3%|
|Saturated fat 1 g||5%|
|Unsaturated fat 1 g|
|Carbohydrates 1 g|
|Fiber 0 g|
|Protein 3 g||6%|
|Cholesterol 101 mg||34%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|