- Food and Cooking
Easy Comfort Food - Tater Tot Casserole
Tater Tot Casserole - The Comfort of Home
Tater Tot Casserole - A Family Favorite at my House
Comfort food..... Need I say more. Everyone loves easy, quick, one-dish meals, especially those that make you feel all warm and cozy and give a gentle reminder of Mom's (or Grandma's) delicious casseroles. My husband adores this and asks for it at least once a week. Try it..... it will give you a taste of your childhood and a glimpse of home.
- 1 15oz can mixed vegetables
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 16 oz container sour cream
- 1 can cream of chicken mushroom soup
- 8 oz sharp cheddar, shredded
- 1 lb bag tater tots
- 1 small onion, diced
How to make Tater Tot Casserole
- Brown the ground beef and diced onions in a large soup pot or skillet until done. Once done, drain the grease.
- Add sour cream, cream of chicken mushroom soup, mixed vegetables, and cheese. Heat on medium until the cheese melts.
- Pour it into a casserole dish and spread it around evenly.
- Top with a single layer of tater tots and sprinkle a little cheese on top if you like.
- Cook for about 30 minutes (or until tots are golden brown) at 350 degrees.