Easy Delicious Brownies from Scratch
Was it chocolaty enough?
If you're baking with kids...
Those little ones of yours can do just about anything in this recipe. You can even let them use the mixer, but there's no guarantee that your counters or table will stay clean! Be ready to be covered in flour and cocoa powder! When you're baking or cooking with kids and isn't messy or all over the place, then it's no fun!
- 1 stick Margerine, melted
- 1 cup White sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup flour, sifted
- 1/3 cup cocoa, sifted
- 1/4 tsp, baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts, optional
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- Preheat 350* F. Blend butter, sugar and vanilla in large bowl. Add eggs; beat mixture well.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; gradually blend into egg mixture. Stir in nuts.
- Spread in a greased (or lined with parchment paper) 9-inch square pan. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until brownie begins to pull from the edges. Cut into squares and enjoy!
© 2014 Grace Peterson